FBM‘s scaled up 22″ Steadfast frame is getting some updates to make it even more dialed in for the trails.
New for this run, an increased headtube height (from 120mm to 127mm), a limited edition FBM 25th Anniversary head tube badge, and some snazzy new colors.
Here’s a how the specs/geo breaks down:
- Top Tube Length: 21-3/4″
- Heat Tube Angle: 74.25 degrees
- Head Tube Height: 127mm ( Taller for 2018 )
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12-1/8″
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees
- Rear End Length: 14-1/8″ (slammed)
- Stand Over Height: 9-3/8″
In terms of colors, you have the choice of:
- Trans Brown
Hard to go wrong with one of these frames.
Check out the FBM pre-order link before they’re gone.